Fair question! You don’t know me yet – so how can you know whether you can learn something from me, or not? Am I just another poor blogger gal who hopes to make the big money by selling you too-good-to-be-true sounding theories that I picked up in the programs of the usual personal development scammers?
Obviously I’m not objective and can’t tell you what to believe – You have to decide for yourself!
Let’s look at some indications that I am the ultimate evil:
1.I’m only 22.
2.I don’t have any academic qualifications or certificates. I even quit school before I got the chance to get to college.
- Oh no!
3.I’m not a rich person yet.
- What a shame!
4.I haven’t had a romantic relationship yet.
- OH – MY – GOD! YOU’RE 22! *closes-the-internet-browser-and-dies*
Now, if I haven’t scared you away, I’d like to show you what’s left.
- I moved out at the age of 18 and am still living on my own.
- I have survived until now without ever having long-lasting jobs (and never had a full-time job or a not-at-home job)
- I’m getting most of my money by doing what I love (acting, writing, making music)
- In 2008 I became a vegetarian, later I became an 80%-vegan.
- In 2010 I did a fast that lasted 6 days (3 days only water and 3 days only juice)
- for a period of almost one and a half years I went jogging at least five times a week first thing in the morning (=at about 5.30am) (then I switched to yoga classes)
- I walk barefoot in the summer months
- I have learned how to be a very happy person
- I have learned how to be always motivated
- I have learned how to love myself and others unconditionally
- I have learned how to deal with negative emotion
- I met more than 100 new people in 2010 (95% in Real Life; and I saw 60% of them more than once), although I’m an introvert
- I wrote, recorded and published an album (in 2009; genre: german electro pop) and afterwards I gave 11 concerts with it; I did almost everything on my own
- I finished the “National Novel Writing Month” twice (= which means I wrote a novel of 50000 words in 30 days (twice)).
- I finished the “February Album Writing Month” (= the challenge is to write 14 songs in the month of february)
- I finished “Script Frenzy” (= wrote 100 pages of a screenplay in one month)
- I built multiple websites since I was thirteen and wrote more than 400 articles for blogs
- In 2010 I was 83 times on stage, as an actor and a musician
- I wrote the score for a college student short movie
- I have learned to take effective inspired action, instead of just taking action
Hm, I’m sure there’s more but at the moment that’s all I can think of that I always wanted to brag about.
Seriously, though, this is how I want to do it:
- I won’t write about growing old, getting academic qualifications, becoming rich and maintaining long-term relationships or anything else that I’m not experienced in yet.
- Instead I will write about how to use your inspiration and creativity, how to become a more social human being, how to become and stay motivated, how to introduce new healthy habits to your life, how to organize a creative career, how not to die from the fear of not knowing where your next pay check will come from and about everything else I’m experienced in. I will also track my progress on personal development goals I’m currently working on.
Is that a deal?
You got to know!
Because it’s your choice.